9/14/10

some more photos.

i found these photos yesterday. thought everyone would enjoy looking at a few kinda recent photos that i never got around to posting anywhere -



the night before i MOVED AWAY FROM HOME for the first time in my life, we went out for dinner with mom and dad acree and mom and pop pierce. we ended up at 18 seaboard, where katie works. and she was our server. it was lovely!


shortly before leaving zebulon.


again, shortly before leaving. (aren't we good-looking?)


seeing some of my favorite, long-time lady friends at swo.
[rocky, hannah, mandy]


stuart holding sweet parker benjamin (my dear friend rocky's cutie little babe).


oh, the sweet davie ladies at lydia's wedding.
i miss these girls.
[grace, kit, mandy, lydia, mary catherine, christina, virginia]

me and hannah at lyd's wedding.



me and stu, just arriving to our apartment in little rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment