3/22/16

Lately (spring!)


Found this photo from Stuart's phone of our 30th birthday date - taken on the rooftop of The Durham.


Sam fascinated by the fire pit... Obviously we are teaching them they can't get this close to it :)



Tomato seedlings... struggling to find enough sunlight.


Bedhead and apple snack.


Katie sent me some great anti-aging products for my 30th birthday.  Ha, only a sister can do that....


Deck picnic.


Standing in line to vote in the Presidential primary election... We waited over an hour and all got sunburnt!



Continuing our regular exercising after nap each day - always end here at this spot for the boys to explore (there's a playground behind me, so we play there, too!).  I've been run/jog/walking regularly and have been feeling much more like myself after a very hard, dark season in our family.  I think exercise (the regularly scheduled time to clear my head, be outside with my boys, and the endorphins!) has helped a lot!  Also, Jesus.  Of course.  But I feel like I meet Him in Creation, so for me, I feel like getting outside and moving my body always moves me to know Him more.


Family date to Foster's Market for popsicles!!  One of my most favorite recent days :)





Lots of trips to Lowe's lately... Spring always brings on home improvement projects.


Saturday morning at the Durham Farmer's Market - it was cold!



Sam's favorite thing is making people laugh.  He thought this was a funny outfit :)


Palm Sunday - we joined our friends, the Reagans, at their new church, All Saints.  I really appreciate how heavily they celebrate the church calendar there.  Palm leaves and "Hosannas!"





We had a cold, wet spring egg hunt after church...









Stuart pulled out the mini violin for James' first lesson after the egg hunt.  James is a little obsessed with it right now.


Too cool for school on a trip to the library yesterday.  He melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment