11/20/13

Fall in Woodlake

I love our neighborhood.  I never really imagined raising my family in a neighborhood, or living on a cul-de-sac, or having a club house and neighborhood pool.  I still don't really want to raise my family in that, but it works for us now.  It's a safe place for us to live with Stuart working so many nights in this season of our lives.  Many residents live near us in the neighborhood, and one of our pastors and a couple of elders from our church live right around the corner.

But what I love about our neighborhood is the trail.  And the lake it surrounds.  And the ducks and turtles and cranes that we live among in Woodlake.  (I don't so much love the Canadian geese, but hey, we try to live in harmony here...)

Here is autumn in our community:






























2 comments: