3/4/14

An addition


If you have seen me in person lately, then you likely already know that the Pierces are expecting another addition to our sweet little family in about 24 weeks!  That makes us 16 weeks pregnant today, and our due date is somewhere around August 19.  The above photo was taken around James' first birthday when we found our that he would officially become a big brother!

I realized that I hadn't made any sort of public announcement, probably since I'm no longer on Facebook, but wanted to include it here, as planning for our new baby is a big part of our lives right now!

Stuart has done a few ultrasounds to make sure everything is looking good, and it is!  In three weeks, we have our official anatomy scan, but we are going to wait until birth to learn whether it's a boy or girl, like we did with James.  I've had a few midwife appointments already, and those have gone quite well. I'm very thankful for such a wonderful practice available to us at UNC.

We are really excited to welcome a new baby into our beautiful life!


No comments:

Post a Comment