6/8/15

The time has come...


You're looking at (reading about) a family with a new-to-us minivan!  I actually was not very excited about it, and Stuart was the one who has been researching it for months and was even willing to trade in his Nissan Altima to get the minivan!  On the way home from CarMax, Stuart was honking at other minivans and telling "Hey! We have one, too!"


However, I just took her on her virgin voyage to Target, and I have decided everyone is right. The embarrassment is totally worth the convenience.  I do cry a little on the inside when I look out and see it in our driveway (because it doesn't currently fit in the garage with the way we have everything arranged...) but I know I will be so glad to have it for our next family road trip (and for everyday use, too, once I get over myself)!


No comments:

Post a Comment