12/22/16

Throwback: The Pierces do Emerald Isle 2016

A few months back (in June!) we were blessed with a full week at the beach with our extended Pierce family.  Stuart's parents, his grandmother Mema, both brothers and sisters-in-law and all the kiddos shared a beach house and it was SO FUN.  I have been wanting to put up some photos from our trip, but there were so many to choose from, and I felt so crummy in the first trimester, and this fall has been so busy... but I finally went through them.  So fun to go through and remember the wonderful week we had (and now that it's frigid here in NC with highs in the 30s some days, it's nice to imagine being back at the beach with perfect weather).



























































2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the trip down memory lane, Mandy. It was so much fun seeing pictures I hadn't seen before. I especially loved the picture of you and Beth in your pretty dresses. and the ones of the egg toss and sparklers. It was a happy week. What an amazing group of the bestest beautifulest smartest funnest wonderfulest grandchildren in the whole world! and their parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have missed so much of your lives by missing this blog. don't know where exactly I have been...but I am grateful for your commitment to chronicle your lives and I know it will mean so much to your family in years to come.

    ReplyDelete