1/22/14

2014 Hymn Sing & Pie Night

Last Saturday, our church held its first annual Hymn Sing & Pie Night.  It was so fabulous - the best event that I have been a part of planning so far at CCC!  We held a potluck - dinner & dessert - with the only requirement of pie crust to be incorporated into each dish.  We then had a contest and voted on best savory & sweet pies.  After breaking bread (pie crust) together, we all sang hymns.  Can't think of a better evening (unless Stuart could have been there... He was on call, therefore absent from the party).

Prepping for the event


Already a tired boy...


Pies!


Uncle Wen & Jamesy


Part of our community group, worshiping together.


Counting up the pie ballots.


Hymns


More hymns


Hymns


James snuggling with one of my dearest mama friends, Becca.

1 comment:

  1. This Hymn Sing and Pie sounds like so much fun! I know your church family appreciates all your hard work. (I enjoyed this post last week but I guess my comment didn't go through). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete