1/28/14

James lately

James spends most of his days playing playing playing!  All I have to say is "Want to play with toys?" and the boy gets excited.  He is often happy to play by himself, even if I am in another room, but sometimes he wants me to be his playmate.  I'm happy to oblige!




It has been very cold these last few weeks!  I find myself mostly dressing James in lots of layers to go outside (onesie, extra shirt, fleece pullover or sweater, vest with hood and his winter hat).  He doesn't have a warm winter coat, but it's just as well - layers seem more versatile, and it's how I dress myself usually, so it works best for us!



We received this miniature Winnie the Pooh in the mail from Nana a week or so ago, and James loves him.  Ever since the very early weeks, I have read the Pooh chapter books by A.A. Milne to James, and he generally is very happy to sit and listen, even with very few pictures.  We don't want to have a lot of "characters" around our house - TV, movie or otherwise - but Stuart and I both grew up adoring Pooh, and it's good literature, so we have a few stuffed Pooh items (mini Pooh, and a Tigger that James also loves from his P\PAW).


The following pictures display the large amount of drool (I have found puddles on the floor!) that goes along with our most frequent activity this past week: teething!  He's got a bunch of new teeth coming in on top and bottom, left and right sides.  Our days have been Tylenol-, smoothie- and snuggle-infused.








1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is some major drool! The better to eat with my dear! What a cutie in his brown hat with the ear flaps. Glad james likes his little Pooh. Hope you and James and Stuart are surviving this month of nights. Miss U's and kiss U's to all!

    ReplyDelete