1/13/16

Lately: A New Year

It has been really cold around here lately!  But one of our goals for this year is to get outside and play more often than not, even when the weather isn't ideal!  So, we've been walking to the park quite often...










We've balanced out all of the cold, outdoor play with lots of fireplace fires with cozy reading and playing in the living room!





I've cut my work hours back from one shift a week to two or three a month, and just that little change has made me feel like I have tons more time at home with the boys and to take care of our family.  We're experimenting with a more frugal lifestyle, and that includes making a lot more things from scratch (which I love, and now feel like I have time for)... like yogurt!  Definitely a successful experiment, and so easy in the crockpot!















We are (finally) building a gate for our back deck... Here are the little boys helping me price out different types and sizes of wood to come in under budget (another success!).











That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment