8/13/14

A room for new baby!

Getting this second nursery ready was slow going!  Within a few weeks of finding out we were pregnant, we ordered a new crib and I started thinking about how to transform our guest room/Stuart's office into the new baby's room.  And then I sat on lots of different ideas for months!  Finally we got the ball rolling early in the summer and we painted the entire room, including trim and some accent stripes (love!).  The curtains, mobile, knitted blanket, bunting and crib skirt are handmade (me), as well as all of the art work (James, me and my sweetest friend Casey... can you guess which art James made below?).  The crib and giant floor poof came from Target, the teal chest of drawers from an estate sale, the rocking chair from a thrift store (that my mama graciously helped me strip and repaint), the turquoise cart from Ikea and the chalkboard door sign from Homegoods.  Enjoy the photos below!

















No comments:

Post a Comment