9/14/15

Acree Beach Week 2015

A few weeks ago, we were provided an amazing beach vacation by my parents.  My dad found a beautiful, giant house with a private pool and a huge wrap-around porch at the end of the island on Holden Beach, so we were able to overlook both the sound and the ocean. Stuart was able to come down for one night, and then the little boys and I stayed the next 6 nights as he returned to work for the week.  My sister flew in from Seattle for the whole week, and my brother, sister-in-law and nephew came down from Roxboro for most of the week.  And my mom took care of all of us!  It is extraordinarily rare to get all of us in the same place at the same time, but we did it for one night!  I don't know how possible it is to do a vacation like this with all of us more regularly, but it sure would be beautiful if we could.  For more photos, check out #acreebeachweek2015 on Instagram.

































































































































































Thanks Mema and P\paw for such a wonderful vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment