9/13/15

Samuel: 12 months

This post (and several others that I have tried to work on) are late because I usually write up posts and import photos from my phone, but the app I have used these last few years is acting up.  Anyway - lots to catch up on!

Samuel will be 13 months in 2 weeks!  So, I wanted to jot down a few stats and thoughts on 12 months before it got away from me...  From here on, I'll just do sporadic updates on him like I currently do James.  And will continue with lots of other photo updates on every day life!

At his 12 month check up, little brother was a whopping 21 lbs, 10 oz (56th percentile... and only 3 lbs less than James!).  He completed his 1st year with 3 whole teeth and the fastest army crawl known to man.  He pulls up and eases back down to floor confidently, but no steps yet.  He loves food, but is getting picky.  Favorites include fruit (strawberries, grapes), plain Greek yogurt, some meat (sausage), and sandwiches (almond butter, grilled cheese, etc.).  Least favorites include some meats (chicken), pasta, green vegetables (he throws these off his tray without even tasting).  He is the comedian of our family and knows how to make each of us laugh in different ways (bobble head dancing for Stuart, cackling loudly for James, and scrunching his nose with a big grin for me).

He is our sweetest darling little brother and we adore all the things about him!

Birth story coming... One year ago, Samuel finally popped out after a brief shoulder dystocia that made me flip on to my back and yank my knees back to my ears REAL quick!

One year ago, the best brothers there ever were.

A couple weeks ago, celebrating his 1st birthday (the cheeks just linger...!).

1 comment:

  1. Sweet boy. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. Precious memories visiting you in the hospital after both your darlings were born.

    ReplyDelete